The latest phone by LG in the market is LG G7 ThinQ. It is already winning the hearts of people with its features, specifications and excellent performance.
However, like all other phones, this phone also has some issues which the users are facing and for which we are giving you tricks and tips in this article.
- LG G7 ThinQ Heating Issue:
This issue is quite prevalent in all smartphones of today. These steps can be followed to fix this.
- Do not let the phone charge too much.
- Make sure that you don’t use your phone while charging.
- Make sure that you don’t play games for too long.
- Turn GPS and Mobile Data off when you are on a call.
- LG G7 ThinQ Sluggish Interface:
To solve this, follow these steps:
- If there is any third-party launcher in your phone, remove that and go for a hard reboot.
- If the issue still persists, backup the data of your phone and go for a factory reset.
- LG G7 ThinQ Poor Battery Life:
This can be solved by:
- Remove any third-party apps that you might have installed.
- Turn off GPS when not needed.
- Uninstall apps which need background services to keep running.
- Turn on the Battery Saver option.
- Use mobile data only when needed.
- LG G7 ThinQ Apps Opening Slow:
This issue can be fixed by following these methods:
- You can clear the cache of apps which are opening slow and restart the device.
- Alternatively, you can uninstall the apps and then reinstall them.