Google Pixel 3 is a new smartphone in the budget-oriented segment launched by Google. It has all the features of a tech-savvy smartphone as of today.
After its release, it has been very much in demand as well. But like all other phones, this phone also has certain issues which the users face. Here in this article, we will be providing a solution to those issues.
- Google Pixel 3 Heating Problem:
To solve this problem, you can go for these methods:
- Do not let the phone charge too much.
- Make sure that you don’t use your phone while charging.
- Make sure that you don’t play games for too long.
- Turn GPS and Mobile Data off when you are on a call.
- Google Pixel 3 Poor Battery Life:
This can be solved by:
- Remove any third-party apps that you might have installed.
- Turn off GPS when not needed.
- Uninstall apps which need background services to keep running.
- Turn on the Battery Saver option.
- Use mobile data only when needed.
- Google Pixel 3 Lagging:
Follow the steps below to fix the lag issue:
- Remove third-party apps and reboot the phone.
- If the issue persists, go to Settings, then go to Backup and Reset, then Factory Reset the phone.
- If it isn’t fixed, you can consult the service center and ask them to reinstall the Operating System of your phone.
- Google Pixel 3 unexpectedly shutting down:
This issue can be fixed in the following methods:
- Resolve the heating issue of the phone, if any.
- Charge the phone to the full and let the charge drain on its own until the phone shuts down.
- If these don’t work, you will have to perform a Factory Reset and manually restore the phone’s data.