ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 – this is the latest launch in the ASUS phone segment and it has features which overtake that of all other phones of this segment. Since its launch, it has been very much in demand.
Despite that, like all other phones, even this phone has some common issues which the users are reported of having faced. This is why, in this article, we will be telling you the tips and tricks to tackle those issues.
- ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Touch Not Working:
To address this problem, you can follow these methods:
- Connect your phone to your laptop or computer via a USB cable to access the data.
- You can also connect an OTG cable and a wireless mouse to your phone to navigate through the various apps on your phone just by moving the mouse.
- ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Mobile Data or Cellular Network Problem:
This problem can be resolved by following these steps:
- Try removing your phone’s SIM card and inserting it again.
- Alternatively, toggle the Airplane Mode off and then on.
- Also, you can go to the Network Settings from the Settings menu and check if your service provider details are correct.
- If none of these work, you might have to contact your service provider.
- ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Apps Not Downloading From The Play Store:
This is an issue which has been reported by most users. This can be addressed by following these steps:
- First go to the phone Settings, click on Apps, select Play Store and then clear data for this app.
- Then open the Play Store app and clear the history there.
- ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Poor Battery Life:
This can be solved by:
- First remove any third-party apps that you might have installed.
- Turn off GPS and location services when not needed.
- Uninstall apps which need background services to keep running.
- Turn on the Battery Saver from the phone Settings and Power Settings option.
- Use mobile data only when needed.