Vivo has always been producing phones with the best camera features and better performances. Vivo Y95 is the best one of this series and it is the newest addition to the Vivo family.
But this phone has some common issues, so let's check each one of them and also try its solution.
- Vivo Y95 Heating Problem:
This is a very common issue across all smartphones. However, this issue can be resolved by following these methods:
- Make sure that you do not leave your phone charging even after it has achieved the full charge level.
- In addition to that, avoid using your phone while charging.
- Also, spending too much time on your phone with apps that drain a lot of charge is detrimental and causes heating.
- Make sure that you turn off Mobile Data, WiFi and GPS while you are on a call.
- Vivo Y95 Apps and Games Crashing:
If your phone’s apps and games are crashing suddenly and you need a fix, you can follow these methods:
- Go to the Phone Settings, click on Apps, select the app that has been crashing and clear its cache data as well as the entire data.
- Alternatively, uninstall the app and then reinstall it again from Play Store.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try updating the app from the Play Store.
- Vivo Y95 Bluetooth Not Connecting:
If your phone’s Bluetooth isn’t working, you can follow these steps to fix it:
- Make sure that the phone’s Android software is up to date with the latest version.
- Toggle the flight mode off and on again and then try again.