In this article, we will learn to make a Light Saber Candle. It is very easy to make and the candle looks beautiful.
Step 1: Look For Structural Components
You can easily find them out from Amazon online shop.
- 5 millimeters LED (Blue)
- 3 Volts-Coin Cell
- Hot-Glue Gun Stick
- Coin-Cell Holder
- Soldering Iron
- Hot Glue Gun
Items to find at the Local Store : Bottle Cap, Aluminium foil or a PolyVinylChloride pipe, adjustable cardboard, paint and connecting wires.
Step 2: Procedural Move
- Pick the Hot Glue-Gun Stick. Near One of the ends, make a hole using drilling machine .
- Make an insertion of 5 millimeter LED inside the hole.
- Use a plastic-bottle cap to create a hole at the centre.
- Make application of a little hot glue into the cap and link to the glue stick candle just as illustrated above
- With the 3 volts-coin cell holder, perform soldering at all the terminals of the battery.
- Using hot glue, attach the cell holder unto the bottle cap.
- Perform Soldering at the “-" terminal battery holder wire to the "-" LED leg.
- Perform soldering of a wire to the "+” LED leg.
- Have a PolyVinylChloride pipe, alternatively a roll from aluminium foil normally used for food storage.
- Make a Mark and cutting at the top half for creating On/Off switch.
- Perform painting of the pipe by means of black color. Allow it to dry for a little time.
Step 3: Designer Process and Connections
Step 4: Procedural wind up of Lightsaber Candle
Allow the wires to pass via the switch hole and fit the bottle cap into the mouth of the PolyVinylChloride pipe. Perform Soldering of the switch at center of the wires, in a manner that when the circuit is closed, LED lights up.
- By means of Hot Glue, fit the switch into the hole created within the pipe.
- Strip some strips of differentiated width from a unified length of flexible cardboard.
- Use aluminium foil to wrap all the strips.
- With the help of Hot Glue, apply glue and stick the strips around the pipe to make multiple patterns and design.
At this stage, the light saber candle is now ready for use. Look for connection errors, in case there are any.