In this article, we will be creating an Electric Lighter using Simple Instructions. Please Follow all the Instructions properly.
Step 1: Order Parts
- TP-4056 Charging module
- Solder Tabs
- 3.7 v Li-Ion Batteries
- Nichrome Wire
- Ice Cream Stick
- Hot-Glue Gun
- Solder Iron
Tools and equipment from the local stores: Nut and Bolts ( two centimeter length), used 9 v Battery, connecting wires.
Step 2: 1st Procedure
- Have at hand 2 3.7 v 18-650 Li-ion batteries.
- By means of a hot glue, stick them altogether within the same phase.
- With care do some soldering at the battery terminals.
- Likewise, do a little solder on the soldering tabs.
- Taking caution, put the solder tabs on the battery negative and positive terminals, and make sure to connect the circuit in parallel.
- Finally script sand over the battery -ve and +ve terminals to ensure the solder is smooth.
Note : Soldering should be done faster to prevent batteries from exploding .
Step 3: Have the heating attachment ready
Step 4: Make Battery Connection
- Look for ice cream stick and make a cutting of two centimeter long.
- Make markings of holes at the dual ends.
- By the help of a mini-Drill, drill holes at the points marked.
- Make insertion of a two centimeter long bolt into the holes. Using nuts, tie them up firmly.
- Have a 26-AWG nichrome wire of around four centimeter length, roll the wire on another screw to develop a spiral coil near the centre.
- Make a separation of the wire from initially tied screw in a manner that a spiral wire is formed.
- By means of few nuts, firmly put the wire at the midst of screws on the ice -cream stick.
- Make attachments of connecting wires to the dual screws separately.
- By means of hot glue, connect heating attachment onto the batteries.
- Look for a P-CB toggle button having a cap.
- By the help of hot glue, connect the switch onto the battery at the opposite sides of the heating attachment.
- Taking caution, make battery terminal soldering onto the one of the wire of the heating attachment.
- Make a connection of the heating attachment wire onto a switch terminal.
- Connect the switch terminal to the other wire coming from the heating attachment.
Note : Only use nichrome wire due to its special resistance ability.
Step 5: Have the lighter Tested
The electric lighter is now in condition for use. Switch the circuit on. The coiled Nichrome wire gets red hot to produce light.