If you google for the best 4G phone in India in 2019, Samsung Galaxy M10 would be among the top ones in the list. This is undoubtedly one of the best phones of this year and it has also been in as much demand by the consumers.
However, it is a fact that every phone has certain common problems. So, here we will be providing you with the fixes to address the issues of Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 WiFi Connection Problem:
This is one of the common issues that the users have been complaining about. This can be resolved by following those steps:
- One of the solutions is to restart both the phone and the Wifi router.
- Check if there is no obstacle between the phone and the router and if the distance between them isn’t too much.
- Toggle the airplane mode to off and then back to on and try connecting again.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Mobile Data Not Working:
This problem can be resolved by following these steps:
- Try removing your phone’s SIM card and inserting it again.
- Alternatively, toggle the Airplane Mode off and then on.
- Also, you can go to the Network Settings from the Settings menu and check if your service provider details are correct.
- If none of these work, you might have to contact your network service provider.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Low Battery Life:
Most users complain of a low battery life of the phone when it might sometimes be their usage pattern which might be creating this issue. This can be resolved by following these steps:
- First remove any third-party apps that you might have installed.
- Turn off GPS and location services when not needed.
- Uninstall apps which need background services to keep running.
- Turn on the Battery Saver from the phone Settings and Power Settings option.
- Use mobile data only when needed.