If you were very busy hiding under a rock in some mountain or relaxing at the beaches you've already heard about GDPR.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new law passed by EU (European Union) that mandates every website to follow some requirements. The fine for violating these requirements is as high as $20 million. It's that crazy! Yeah!
Not only that, you might even be barred from serving any customer from EU ever again.
Compliance Scheme Of All Alternatives
- Cookie Consent- Automatically informs your users about cookie use and gets their consent.
- T&C Acceptance- Get T&C Consent from any visitor to the site. Take people automatically to your T&C Page.
- Right To Be Forgotten- Collect right to be forgotten requests and automatically notify website owners / admin.
- Data Access- Collect Data access requests and automatically inform admin.
- Data Breach Notification- It Sends data breach notification to all the users as required by law.
- Data Rectification- Collect data rectification request and update owners and administrator.
- Refuse EU Traffic- If you want, just refuse EU traffic and redirect it elsewhere.