- Avoid being inactive and lazy during the day time.
- Don't waste your time by playing games during the day. Instead, try to please Allah by increasing your worship for him.
- Don't sleep in day time and pray whole night. By doing this you are changing the day into night and night into day, which is not the purpose of fasting.
- Never ask your wife to spend her whole Ramadan Day in the Kitchen. Eat something which is light and quick. Let her also make the Dua'n and utilize the month of Ramadan.
- Avoid going to Iftar parties. Month of Ramadan wasn't meant to be a food event.
- Don't stay awake full night, just because others said it. Your body has a limit drawn by none other than Allah, and when it wants rest, you should take rest.
- Spend your last 10 days in worshipping Allah rather than preparing for Eid! A day that is said to be better than a thousand months in one of these last 10 days. You shouldn't afford to miss these 10 days.
- Avoid shopping lots of things in Ramadaan, Instead try to give as much as you can to needy people
- Avoid socialising that I have offered 20 rakats and completed full Namaz after Taraweeh.
- Dont loiter around at night in the name of Namaz rather than worshipping Allah.
- Eid don't require lots of preparation. Don't ever fall into this trap! Try to Keep it as simple as you can, and you will be blessed.
- Don't ever eat the full night just because you were hungry the whole day.
May Allah give us the strength of witnessing this forthcoming Ramadan with sound health -